jueves, 31 de mayo de 2012

Trekking


I don’t have some Outdoor Activity, but I would like to do trekking because is activity adequate for any persons of any age and is walking to cross country.
You can develop like sport or simply hobby also to physically keep, enjoying the nature
Can be practiced all year and all ground is suitable for practices this activity.
I would like practices because I just need a pair of shoes and one backpack, some map and really looking forward the nature.
Not be forgotten the water and food and weather conditions in special in the south Chile.
I hope going to trip south specifically Chiloe Island where I hope to practice this activity for enjoy the environment and know any places this Island.
The sites most suitable for this activity are protected wilderness areas throughout the all country. These areas have the advantage of providing, for practitioners hiking, interesting places to visit, information signage, paths and demarcation of the safest areas to explore like trekking in the National Park Torres del Paine next to Santiago “Yerva Loca” Nature Sanctuary in the mind of the Cordillera.
I think is a good sport where you make exercise and protected and admire the Nature.

1 comentario: