jueves, 17 de mayo de 2012


Draw by hand

I talk about one favorite hobby that is draw.

I draw when I was a child I remember drawing at all times even when I was in math or reading classes, my teacher always caught my attention for that.
After learning to draw and use different coloring techniques such as pastel or oil use but my favorite technique is charcoal pencil, I think that gives a very romantic to the drawings.
Always art has been a way to express feelings so for me is a way to entertain and relax especially when I'm stressed.

Draw a technique that involves all starts by making simple shapes should be done with shapes like fruit after you draw houses, churches, square, but once you turn you can draw even people expensive yet one of the hardest things to draw is the human figure.

a way that now has to learn is with the internet and YouTube that teach you step by step or you can download a lot of information that years ago was only in books in some libraries.

Today you can draw with the computer but I cannot replace the talent to draw hands, is more beautiful and romantic and never go out of style.

There are realistic drawings, cartoons, my favorites are the illustrations of stories and you can have more freedom for creativity.

It is a way to represent what you're imagining the story.
It's very interesting technique.

That involves a lot of imagination and creativity.

1 comentario: