viernes, 11 de mayo de 2012

Comment on .Camila


Comment on

In my opinion this is a small title but is good, I say represent.

She haven’t comment of another person’s but yours picture are very funny about all the personal pictures of the music

The designs I don’t like are very black but highlight yours pictures.

She don’t use videos only images, where lacks text.

Only have two post and six pictures and there one picture very funny of the baby listen to the music.

Correction

I like watch movies, I think so the movies transport you to another place, and this is magic

I like see to movies

and is my favorite hobby, but something I fall a sleep because? I don’t know I think it cost me to be alert to anything for long, and besides I like to sleep a lot.

Besides, I like to sleep a lot

My the first movie I saw in my house was 101 Dalmatas, when I see this movie I wanted to have a dog, but my father but my dad did not want a dog at home, I remember I cried.

have a dog, but my father but and my dad did not want a dog at home

After a while my dad gave me a fish. Is not the same as a dog but was very small and of many colors.

. He Is not the same as a dog

I like the movie because the history is cute and funny, the personages are interesting, the Cruella The Vile is very evil, and the 101 dogs, Penny, Rolly and your fathers Pongo and Perdy. I remember I saw this movie many times, and I invited all my friends and family to see her again.

I remember many moments sitting in the bed of my fathers, eating candies and popcorn and watch movies , now I don’t watch movies with they because my family live in other country .

my family live another country .




1 comentario:

  1. i had a fish too, but i want a doog too..jajaja it's not the same! XD

    are you living alone in stgo??

    ResponderEliminar