jueves, 17 de mayo de 2012




I love to website YouTube.

I think is a window by world, you can see all you like. For example I can access to music of different kind of music, different years and different artist.

But not only music if you use correctly forma can learn many things and practices English though to videos and sound.

I remember the first time I use YouTube was listen to the music my favorite sing  and now  looking to meet other countries like form I know other places without traveling.

I visited all days not only listen to music it’s I use to study. Like SIG and step for exercises.

When show for applying use in agriculture.


So my favorite website are music because that I can choose the one I want.

One example Molotov they are Mexican artists, that don’t listen to the radio or the television they are only YouTube.

The more important that website is the information that you have access many and information with images and sound that you choose.

You can upload videos own and the other people comment and information exchange and experience.

Besides watch movies whenever you want or scenes of film you favorite want to see again.

The same case of the news, interviews an interesting person.

The trouble is that there are no limits to access to information when the child surf internet.

I Think are very important to establish rules about use internet and YouTube even a very useful tool in world.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Ale,
    the website www.youtube.com, allows you to watch videos from aroun the world.
    Regards

    ResponderEliminar