viernes, 18 de mayo de 2012

Pichidangui Beach



The beach is located in the north of country, for region at 197 Kilometers of Santiago.

Many people visited to beach in the summer because have a beautiful bay of white sand also is center of nautical activities like windsurf, boating, sailing paragliding and you can go horseback riding.

In this place that exist many restaurant whit good food when you enjoining the fish and seafood.

During the late the sunset is spectacular while feeling the wind in your face.

Oslo visited the little village next to the beach that located 1,5 kilometers when exist infrastructure hotel and restaurant, hostels .

Since 2010 the beach that found are marked with areas of escape of Tsunami as it would be an area heavily damaged.

But you stay in cabins next to Pichidangui village that place is very security where you can enjoy quietly.

The beach have subtropical climate sometime in the morning that exist a little haze but don’t make could, during the morning sunrise.

The nature is very interesting you can found cactus, flower of desert, some lizard and many bird of the coast that migrate from other country.

The largest city that is close is Los Vilos when you found more service, here too there are many beautiful beaches and big dunes that you can visit similar Pichidangui.

When I was a child visited when my family a Pichidangui beach that place was indigenous settlement from 15.000 years ago. Now people are mostly engaged in fishing and tours dedicated to.




4 comentarios:

  1. Many people told me about Pichidangui,
    someday I will know this place.
    Greeting :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I went Pichidangui two years ago, is really great, althought I stayed there a couple of days, I want to come back.

    Pictures are nice, they show relax and good vibes.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Alejandra,
    In Pichidangui the surf are giants.
    Regards

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love this beach
    I have been a few times but really enjoy is with my family,because my mom loves this beach.

    ResponderEliminar