jueves, 12 de julio de 2012

Epistemology


 
I remember a special exam, since is the University was in first semester when I reprove my first signature, this is Epistemology. I think is very difficult because is a mixture between scientific knowledge with philosophical posture.
 
In this occasion I studied very much because during semester I had been very difficult and my teacher very demanding but you could use the bock.
I remember always because never I understand the Epistemology for four Mont, never I understand Socrates, Platon and Socrates.
 I felt terrible situation. And felt very frustration that finally was not so difficult.
Was a very bad evaluation, I prefer forget. Although they had studied all night long.
During the exam forgets all the information for my nervous and I saw all my classmates that wroth and wroth and I could not remember anything about so Socrates and Kant or Galileo.
I was very wrong very bad in this exam because I reprobate again.
The next year I had to do it again, in this occasion I understood all the ideas of history about Epistemology, philosophy and mathematic theory.
Also learned that thing are less difficult than you think, only I studied with long time before and the Origen of universe is not difficult.
But it is still very boring, I prefer Biogeography this is my favorite topic to geographic since I start studying in this University.
I understand a lot about that subject and I find it interesting, if not would return to study was too stressful for me at the time.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario