viernes, 22 de junio de 2012

La Vaquita Sabrosa mmmmmm


I not go very often to eat out but some time the Monday I and my family go eat to “La Vaquita Sabrosa”, this is a restaurant located in Barrio Bellavista.Santiago.
This place I found walking some day in street Antonia Lope de Bello 63. His specialty is grilling meant and fish, sea but the best is Chilean food like meet roast with some salad and pisco sour.
Id liked very much because his dinner was very delicious in special a meet.
In this opportunity ate salad tomato with onion and salad green beans, patatas and the most important was a meet roast, all the dinner was very delicious.
This restaurant it’s in a street whit other typical restaurant in a very neighborhood old.
When I was ago a child I remember would be teacher the coast because, I remember when I was a child I go always whit my family eating out.
This restaurant receives many tourists, always full of people, has three floors and you can choose which floor to eat,
I hope to make ends meet in this restaurant to celebrate the end of classes.
Think I'll go with my family since the last time we went seemed to enjoy   .
again this is essentially the Chilean food. Thoughts about a restaurant this field but in the middle of the city with the decoration characteristic of the Chilean countryside.
I totally , recommended.
Because is good experience about all when you visited whit all family and friend.

2 comentarios:

  1. The chilean food is very exquisite, I like fish.
    The name is very funny.
    Greetings :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Like it's best to eat salads in front of the Fau

    ResponderEliminar