viernes, 15 de junio de 2012

my favorite birthday´s


I remember my birthday´s number 11st. was a special celebration because was all my family, like my aunts and my cousins and my grandmother. This celebrate I did with my cousin who four years hold because we celebrate the same day. I would have preferred a less childish birthday.

They were prepared many dinners like cake with chocolate and meringue also had many goodies and candies.

The most important food was big cake delicious pineapple with cream.

Maybe it was the decoration, had many colorful balloons, streamers and many from children because I celebrate my birthday with my cousin four years old and most of the guests were his age. The most ridiculous thing I did was put on a birthday hat.

Was a typical birthday with hat, bubble of many colors and noisy for the child.

After blowing out the candles breaking we broke the” piñata” that have many candies and chocolates and the all the child gathered candies sweets like crazy

Or remember that despite being a children´s birthday I was with all my family and was a special day mine and my cousin although I do not remember he was too small.

The most situations was eating lots of cake of pineapple that prepared my grandmother

I don´t remember much except that my gifts after my birthday' much clutter especially at the end of the birthday “piñata”.

Was my last birthday child-like then went with my friends according to my age, while retaining the cake, balloons and sound was for the music.

1 comentario: