jueves, 12 de julio de 2012


My favorite series of TV

One my favorite series of Television is Doctor House.

This is a very special doctor that doesn’t have control about his life but he had a very good friend dr. Wilson he is a good actor to.

Hi make very crazy thing in his live but is very good and intelligent doctor.

I think the personality of the actor is very special, is a very ironic and sympathetic at once. '

 I think all the doctors and everyone has something of the character of House.

 Although I would have never personally sick a doctor like that. I now some similar doctor

 It is a very nice series showing the good and bad of human beings, I see whenever I can or while since Shaw study late into the cable TV.

 I began to see the past year and try not to miss any episode.

 Is one Shame that the series is over in this year .

I hope in the next year again the Doctor House for me because is the best of television today.

But I can see other episode that I not saw in the past because always is very nice for me.




Now you say me

Do you have any favorite series of Television?

How many series would you like Saw?

Why do you like this Saw?

Mention anything else you think is important. Write at least 250 words. Leave a comment on my blog and on the blogs of at least 3 classmates










No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario