jueves, 12 de abril de 2012

I hope to learn


Always I think can learn playing Piano but I like very much the music about the entire piano and think I will learn in the future when have time for to learn play.
The sound the piano is like transportation to the different emotion and other dimension and places in your
imagination and your ears hear with the soul.
Also I like because you need only one instrument for complete to beautiful melody.
My favorite melody are some classic like Bethooven “For Elisa”or Vivaldi “The for station”.
But I prefer the modern music like the sound piano like “Moby” or the some movie. Like “pride and prejudice” id very nice but my favorite was “a river flows in you” the twilight  saga.
When I was a child no learned to play any instrument but always liked and the particular class was very expensive.
Other instrument I will to learn is the Guitar Classic and electric both are interesting.
 I hope in the future have the time for to make play many instrument because love the music in the different form and manners.
When your learn playing any instrument is to process slow
Whether you have to be patient and perseverance then your then you can convey feelings through musical notes through.

2 comentarios:

  1. I imagine
    Ale and black beret
    playing piano in France.
    kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Ale,
    the piano is a great instrument, but very beautiful.
    regards.

    ResponderEliminar