viernes, 30 de marzo de 2012


The truth I have little time to spend on the internet but when I do my favorite tool is you-tube with which I see my favorite music videos not found anywhere, which would have the opportunity to get much as you want or scenes of my favorite movies.
I remember the first time you use the chat was with a friend and she spoke for me, because I really enjoyed the opportunity to write messages and anything you write a lot of people do not know.
Facebock use once a week just to hear from my friends and I am surprised that some people use it all day. I think it's a very useful tool when it comes to searching for information or people, which helped me to find friends not seen in a while.
I think everyone should have free internet access especially in schools which must be supervised by teachers in a society where the speed is very important as they make the communication, but can also be harmful if used properly it is not known and takes a lot relegalization about.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hello Ale
    Youtube always interferes with our work of the university.
    Enjoy the weekend!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Ale,
    the internet tool www.youtube.com, is the tool more popular for see videos around the world.
    Regards.

    ResponderEliminar