martes, 13 de diciembre de 2011

My favorite Picture

This is my favorite picture was this year when I visited Bravissimo whit my friend.
Ate very delicious ice cream by chocolate whit cream like breakfast.
I’m remembering was a late very delicious in the summer in the local Providencia
Then we bring some coffee with milk. When and finish walked in the park and talked about shopping, boyfriend and the movies show in the cinema.
When was very late we going to walk in the park next to the restaurant .It was some flowers and pool of water.
The picture was a very nice memory whit my friend Andrea ,Yasna and Pía
I hope hang out whit them in the future but eat something lighter than milk and cookies, because the next day I felt sick my stomach .I think I eat very much chocolate whit ace very early.
But I really enjoinment this late with my beautiful friend

2 comentarios: