martes, 6 de diciembre de 2011

La Serena City



I’m going in the summer to La Serena this is a beautiful and quiet city.
The La Serena is located in the north to four regions.  It had a great clime because located in the coast next to Coquimbo.
I’m enjoining La Serena because by the week end your architecture is colonial style because had first built for Spanish people when arrived at Chile. It has a Faro in the beach at finish Francisco de Aguirre Street. Also always had like the famous for to numerous church old they were destroyed by pirates .But had the rebuilt again.
The activities economic had tourism and agriculture to delicious and exotic fruit like Papayas and Chirimoyas then you can visit the astronomical center like Tololo for show the star in the night.
The people are very relaxed and friendly, my grandmother live here and expect me by the next summer with my favourite dinner.

5 comentarios:

  1. oohhh!!! La serena is a city very beautiful and enjoy, but her beach is very dangerous, but is very enjoy travel to this city

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I go to La Serena the past year!, was very nice, but I heat the cold in summer!! was very awful!!, but is a nice place =)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Beatifull The Serena city, is great in the Summer... bye

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Ale!!!
    we can go a the Serena soon
    to go a eat empanadas shrimp-cheese
    Regards

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I love La Serena too. I went their in 2004 so maybe it has changed.

    ResponderEliminar